Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hold onto your Hats... March 1st is approaching!!

What do a panoramic window, a honeymoon negligee, and a great girl friend all have in common??

They are most appreciated and enjoyed when they are TRANSPARENT. 

Yeah... I'll let that sink in for a minute. 

I think everyone is longing for authentic, "down-and-dirty" relationships with people.  I think God puts a desire in you to accept others, as well as BE accepted, faults and all.  Looking back over my life, I can identify a few friendships that either suffered or ended because I was trying to "fake it".  And that can be E-X-H-A-U-S-T-I-N-G. 

I was recently approached by a new friend about being a contributor to a blog she wanted to start.  Apparently she saw me as a flawed, sinful, struggling, HONEST mom that could help encourage others.  And I love her for it!  She has assembled a crackerjack group of women to come together on-line and write about marriage, kids, money, work, weight, books, home- anything that is relative to our lives.  We are launching this March 1st and I hope you will come by and check it out.  We have lots of great giveaways coming, as well introducing you to the team and our features.

Never fear, I will not be neglecting my occasional rants on our family blog.... this will just be an opportunity to collaborate with others to reach a larger audience.

March 1st- mark your calendar & double your meds- you're going to want to follow us...

No comments:

Post a Comment