Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

One of the blogs I follow has started posting "Five Question Friday"... If you blog, I'd love for you to play along!!

1. Do you collect anything?
Besides positive pregnancy tests, I collect the Dicken's Village Chirstmas houses. I used to put them up every Christmas but as the pregnancy test collection grew, my discipline about putting them out waned. One day...

2. Name 3 celebrities you find good looking-
Showing my age here... Harrison Ford is super dreamy! Also, loved Tom Cruise in Top Gun- not so much anymore. I'm also a fan of Ashley Judd- I think she is natually beautiful!

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind them?
Just chicken pox from the 2nd grade- nothing any more exciting...

4. What is a food that you like but others might think is gross or weird?
I love cream chipped beef, as do my kids! (My hubby calls it "creamed chip barf") I like my chicken salad to have pineapple, but that's about all- I'm pretty mainstream :-)

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I've not even seen the movie Twister. I try to stay away from Kansas and trailer parks...

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'll play!

    1. I have a collection of buttons (you know those extras that come with shirts and pants? I just can't throw them away!) I also have a horrible collection of dust bunnies.

    2. George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo DiCaprio. No surprises there.

    3. A recent scar on my forearm that I got when ironing on of my hubby's work shirts. A kid screamed, I looked, the iron kept going... right into my arm. Needless to say, I've given up ironing.

    4. I'm not very adventurous in the food department. But applesauce makes me gag.

    5. Only in my nightmares... when I'm trying to usher the children into a basement that we don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kir- My mom has one of those button collections. I know I'll never sew them back on, hence no collection for me. I also don't iron, eliminating THAT hazard!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete