Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

So... those who know me know that I have a lot of opinions. I used to get paid to talk and while I'd never give up my super-glamorous stay-at-home-mom life, I miss having a captive audience. I was a trainer for a medical sales company for about three years. Once a person was hired by my company, they spent about 20 days listening to me wax poetic about EKGs, heart disease, and pacemakers. These new employees loved spending time with me, so much that one of my new hires went so far as to marry me. So we agree.... I am usually not at loss for words.

I just set up my background to be green and blue- I'd like to think of this blog as a pretty soapbox where I will expound on all kinds of important and provocative topics. I'm also planning on boring you all with my homeschooling, gardening, and parenting (STEP-parenting-yikes!!) trials.

Mostly, however, I hope that this will give anyone interested a glimpse into our lives. We are currently expecting our fourth child and are hours away from family. While this is hard, we've been taught the lesson this year that "Your calling is where your provsion is". While earning a paycheck back in South Carolina would sure be nice, God has us in Pitt County for a reason right now. It may be hot and flat, but I hope you will enjoy your time here, as well.

1 comment:

  1. As I have long admired your writing skills and wit, I can now add appreciation for your wisdom and tenacity. I look forward to hearing from you here and otherwise!

    ReplyDelete