Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm back...

So baby #3 (or 4, depending on the week!) comes along and I fall off the face of the Earth... Sound familiar??

Between school starting (YEAH!!), potty-training (BOO!!), and nursing a growing girl (DOUBLE YEAH!!), life has been full-speed ahead!  For those of you that missed it, our biggest news lately was that the Bosts have managed to produce a girl... who knew??  Caroline Cannon arrived in the wee hours of September 4, delivered by a C-section, as the stubborn little booger was breech.  The recovery was a breeze compared to my other deliveries and we immediately got to work transforming the nursery and wardrobe into polka dots, ruffles, and PINK!!!

I will try do a post in the next week chronicling the feminization of her nursery- it is truly beautiful.  Nevermind that she has yet to spend more than an hour in there at a time.  Little princess is a tad high maintenance!  I will throw in a few pictures my friend Maggie took of her over Thanksgiving...

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment